Get help from someone who trains as hard as you do
FitnessTx is about aiding your pursuit of greater health.
Dr Mitch Babcock is a Physical Therapist and CrossFit Level I Trainer with a primary purpose of helping others pursue a greater state of health through fitness. After receiving his bachelor’s degree in exercise science, Mitch went on to receive his Doctorate in physical therapy to better understand the human movement system and help others recover from the injuries & limitations hindering their performance. With training experience in CrossFit, as a NPC physique competitor and in endurance events, Mitch continues to test his physical capacity daily in order to better help you reach yours.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete
- Certified MobilityWOD Movement & Mobility Specialist
- Certified Functional Movement Screen
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Certified RockTape Level 2 FMT